Wednesday 23 July 2014

IT CAN WORK!

Wow....just listened to some two ladies yap in a Double M unashamedly
The kind of advice being thrown around?


"Leave him" "Don't waste your time" "I can never and will never forgive"

Call me naive or a dreamer but I am a firm believer in making it work. I feel too many good relationships end because of misunderstandings that can be sorted. Sometimes we have to see the ugly in someone to truly love them as they are. As Marianne Williamson said in her book, " A return to Love"...

“Until we have seen someone's darkness, we don't really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is.”

I am not excusing the inexcusable and if it is harmful leave. But if it can be fixed, do so. Nothing comes easy in life...sometimes you have to learn, and you have to grow and it has to hurt.

I conclude by quoting T.D JAKES in his sermon," Reality Check"

"That's what you get for taking advice on a man from a woman..."

I am also weary of taking relationship advice from women who have not walked a mile in my shoes or who married their high school sweet heart at 21 LOL

‪#‎Mytwocents‬ ‪#‎CindySpeaks‬ ‪#‎Istillbelieveinlove‬ ‪#‎Makeitwork‬

No comments: